An end-to-end global trade solution
CGI Trade360 delivers all of the software, infrastructure and support resources necessary to power a bank’s global trade business. Delivered as a software as a service (SaaS), CGI Trade360 enables banks to provide the full range of traditional trade, payables, receivables and cash management services to their customers—anywhere, anytime—on a single, integrated and global platform.
CGI Trade360 features and benefits
The CGI Trade360 platform is built uniquely for multi-bank, multi-currency and multi-time zone processing. It’s comprised of a corporate portal, an efficient back-office trade processing system with sophisticated imaging and workflow, an advanced reporting utility, and an XML-based integration architecture.
Benefits delivered by CGI Trade360 include the following:
- Significant efficiency gains and savings of at least 30% by leveraging efficient workflows, processing rules, scalable operations and low-cost locations, as well as a shared services infrastructure
- Faster time to market through automatic functionality upgrades that eliminate costly upgrade projects; new releases are instantly available across your trade business globally
- 24/7 availability through a secure private/community cloud that offers maximum flexibility to support current and evolving operating models and eliminates technology constraints that often prevent banks from entering new markets and offering new services
- Superior reporting through comprehensive and real-time reporting, including standard, customized and ad hoc reports.
Read our CGI Trade360 Overview and fact sheets to learn more.
- CGI Trade360 Application Programming Interfaces
- CGI Trade360 Global Trade Banking
- CGI Trade360 Overview (short version)
- CGI Trade360 Cash Management
- CGI Trade360 Collateral Management
- CGI Trade360 Services
- CGI Trade360 Payables
- CGI Trade360 Portal
- CGI Trade360 Receivables
CGI Trade360?is a registered trademark of CGI Inc. or its related companies.